SRS1 Cubic Spline for Excel (Version 1.03) - Exporting Function
How to Add the Cubic Spline (Version 1.03) Functionality to Your Workbook
- This series of screen shots and explanation walks you through the process of adding the cubic spline function to any open Excel workook. (Note: A newer version of SRS1 Cubic Spline for Excel has been released which works as an Excel Add-in.)
(1) Open main SRS1 for Cubic Spline for Excel workbook, and click the 'Export Spline function to other open workbook ' button.
(2) See a dialog appear that contains a list of all open workooks. Asterisks appear next to the workbooks that already contain the cubic spline function. In the example, note that the 'book2.xlsm' workbook does not have the cubic spline function (no asterisks near its name).
(3) Select the workbook from the list that you want the cubic spline functionality added to, then then the 'Add cubic spline functionality to selected workbook' button.
(4) Notice that the workbook that you had selected should now have asterisks next to its name. This means that the cubic spline functionality has been added to it.
(5) You should now be able to use the cubic_spline function in the workbook.